At Freedom Hill it's ok to not be ok!
Our mission is to love God, love others and make disciples, while ministering to our community.
Our vision is to plant Churches that plant Churches, while being intentional to rescue those that are in bondage and lead them to a life of FREEDOM in Christ!
F – Follow God and His will for our life
(Matthew 4:18, 1 Kings 8:61, Psalms 37:5, John 8:12, Ephesians 5:1)
· Follow God in our Personal Life
· Follow God in our Marriages
· Follow God with our Family
· Follow God in our Relationships
· Follow God in our Careers
· Follow God in our Service
R – Re-purpose our time for the things that matter to God
(Ephesians 5:15-17, Matthew 6:33, Matthew 14:22-23, Galatians 6:2)
· Spend personal time with God in prayer and study
· Spend time ministering to others
· Spend time serving our community
E – Engage with Grace to reach those who are not yet Christ followers
(1 Corinthians 9:20, 1 Peter 3:15, 2 Corinthians 5:20, 2 Timothy 4:5, Mark 16:15)
· Engage in intentional personal evangelism
· Engage in our own mission fields (our neighborhood)
· Engage in taking the Gospel to the lost; locally and globally
E – Educate others to what a life in Christ looks like
(Matthew 28:19-20, Ephesians 5:1-2, 1 Peter 1:15-16, Proverbs 3:9, 2 Corinthians 9:6-7)
· Educate others in Discipleship
· Educate others in Stewardship
Copyright © 2023 Freedom Hill Church - All Rights Reserved.